Thursday, May 14, 2009

So Whats up?

Haven't had a lot to write about this week so thought I wouldn't dribble on about some aimless sh!t.
News of the week is I am probably off to Brisbane for 3-6 months to work on one of our major projects...well it is either that or face redundancy...and that would put a major dent in my riding and drinking finances ;)
So like every other major company at the moment we are making cuts to reduce expenditure and with a current lack of work coming into our Canberra office my name came up. So after some discussions with my wife we decided it was better to be pro-active and move to one of the major project teams and hope things pick up down here then face a redundancy, given the current financial climate.
Looking on the bright side, I get to go to somewhere I haven't been before and it's alot warmer! Also I get flown home every 2 weeks. There are a couple of downsides...but I'm trying not to dwell on them at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment