Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Productive Weekend

The Weekend

Well I had a really productive weekend, got out on the MTB to Sparrow on Saturday and did some intervals on the erg on Sunday. Also managed to:

- Re-calibrate 2x SRM's
- Bleed and shorten the brakes on the hardtail (really been meaning to do this for a while)
- Oil change on a set of Fox forx's (something else I have been putting off doing)

Really starting to get amped about the eight hour this weekend. Haven't done one since last year at Stromlo. The course should be good for the hardtail and I should have all my bits and pieces by this weekend.

New Race Hydration

Well I got my sweaty little hands on a new product today that I will be testing this weekend



These are basically mineral tablets you dissolve in your bottle that provide sodium, potassium, mangesium, calcium, Vit C and B2. they don't contain any carbs. This is a good thing especially in the heat, alot of mixes don't have the correct ratio and are slow emptying.

Will let you know how they perform later.

No comments:

Post a Comment