Thursday, January 8, 2009

Packing....

Well today after I get home from work have to do the packing to the Token 12hr race on Saturday. I have to say I hate packing, almost as much as I have having to drag the crap back out of the car usually late on a Sunday and try and clean it all. Normally I'm tired, grumpy and all I want to do is go to bed, but you just know that if you leave it you'll have to deal with it the next day.
Have training on the erg planned for this afternoon as well. It will likely be something like 2x20min @ threshold. Hopefully the weather says on the cool side as trying to ride at the moment with this heatwave going through has been really draining. I dragged a fan down to the garage yesterday afternoon to help with the cooling and it seemed to work so I guess I will leave it down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment