Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Look what the Postman delivered

Well one of the packages I ordered turned up today. Guess what was in it....tires!

Yes I have a bit of an addiction, wheels and tires. Today I received a batch of tires from http://www.starbike.com/ I buy my schwalbe mtb tires from them because they have them in stock and a wide range. Really special in this order though was the first Rocket Ron I have seen. This tire was developed before the Olympics and ridden to first place in the women's cross country.

Anyway I took some pic's of the tires on the scales. All tires bar one were under weight.

Rocket Ron


Racing Ralph


Nobby Nic

The plan is to run the Rocket Ron and Racing Ralph on the spare wheels for the Otway Odyssey National Marathon MTB Champs and as the primary tires in NZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment