Monday, August 23, 2010

I give it a week....


mmmm Shiny Whiteness
These turned up in the post today. I was so impressed with my Fury shoes I bought the matching road version. I opted not to get the slightly obnoxious yellow version, but the more subtle white version. However I'm now thinking that given our recent run of weather it will be about a week before they are white/ grey/ black smudged. Though admittedly the yellow version have cleaned up really well time they have ended up covered in filth.

Low profile sole

Next to it's MTB Cousin

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you get some nice Assos white booties to protect them for the next 2 months

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks , I have just been looking for information about this topic for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?

    ReplyDelete