Wednesday, August 4, 2010

40°+

As I mentioned in my last post the training has been going really well, and the motivation is super high at the moment. So well in fact that over the past 10 days I have probably spent 10hr+ training in the pouring rain.
Well my body has decided it's payback time and as of last night I am running a fever in excess of 39°. It peaked out last night before I went to bed at over 40°+!
So today I'm at home, and supposed to be in bed. However wifey did leave me a medium sized list to chores to do so haven't made it back there after dropping her off at work this morning. I also had to swear on pain of death, that I would not ride my bike today, including on the windtrainer.
But there is a bright side! These arrived last Friday so I might get a chance to watch half of one this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Sweat it out!!! -- Good selection of DVDs. Check out Boonen panic in PR when he realises at the 56 km mark that he has lost Fab!

    ReplyDelete