Friday, March 19, 2010

Weekends almost here!

Yes it's almost upon us, and it will be another revision of the Torture Loop tomorrow. We are going to do last weeks in reverse with an additional couple of km's by going through Urriara Crossing.

Sunday will be some hardtail action at Stromlo ealy. Wifey is going to be playing geriatric soccer (I'm going to get a slap for that)this winter so my Sundays are going to be somewhat limited. How that imapacts on the racing...well I'm make it up as I go. This part of my "not being such a selfish b@st@rd" with the racing this year. Also wee man is old enough now that wifey can get out and about with sport a bit more...I suggested trying an enduro and got glared at ..go figure.

I have been lusting after a new hardtail frame for the last month or so, and think I have it finalised. It's suprising a) how expensive buy a frame alone is b) how limited the availability is on alot of them c) how stupid Giant's distribution strategy is. All will be revealed in time.

The ride this morning was fantastic, I got motorpaced by one of these in the pitch dark for 7k @ 65kph

No comments:

Post a Comment