Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Product Review: Assos Gloves

A package of gear arrived from Chain Reaction Cycles yesterday. I have started condensing so of the gear I have in my garage to free up some money to reinvest in new gear (Also I'm sure it has nothing to do with my wife tell me to clean up the garage!)
So these are one of the two items that were in the box,


Assos Summer Gloves

Now I have/ do own a bit of Assos gear, and can attest that the price does by you some quality clothing. I have own pairs of their shorts, thermal jackets, vests, rain jackets, and gloves. I have to admit some of it is overpriced. The shorts in my opinion, the same quality can be had from Giordana for a 1/3 of the price. The thermal jackets are worth the money. But the gloves I have so say, are the best have ever tried. The fit of the lycra backing is perfect in the way that it hugs the hand. The stand out is the padding in the palm. It is ideally placed to provide maximum comfort without robbing you of bar feel.



Padding in the palm

But the greatest thing is the price, for these being Assos they are a steal at only $AU65 from Chain Reaction Cycles

No comments:

Post a Comment