Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cannondale- 2010



This isn't my picture.. I don't know enough people in the game. But these are photos of the '10 cannondale caad 9's with BB30. These are the most underrated road racing rig on the market. Cannondale were known for years for their aluminium frames, then like the rest of the sheep they started chasing the "Carbon dream". I have to admit, why when you are the acknowledged master's of aluminum frame fabrication would you want start to produce carbon frames, and even frames that you have made in asia and forsake your roots. These are now only one of two different frames made in Bedford. Now don't get me wrong I have nothing against asian carbon mass produced frames, but what Cannodale used to do and scale they did it on was still somewhat artisian....

Well this week has been another mixed bag, not alot of riding due to having to deal with other issues...I now own a house and am alot poorer for it, my wife quit her job and is changing companies, I have been dealing with recruiters all week, and finally the one day (Saturday) I was looking forward to racing my bike I get asked if I can do a job interview at 2.00pm.

So there was my week, I have to look after wee man solo for the next two days will the wife is in Sydney for work. So if I want any training in it's 4.00am, yay for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment