Monday, July 19, 2010

Up For Sale 2x SRM's


Ok, so I finally decided I'm going to update/downsize my collection of SRM's. So I'm putting up for sale 1x full system & 1x partial system.

1x SRM Pro System ($900)
-1x Pro Cranks (4x strain gauges & black/white/grey sticker) 170mm with Campagnolo square taper BB (english thread). Accuracy +/-2%
-1x Wired Head Unit V(white)
-1x Front wiring harness
-1x O/S (31.8) alloy Handlebar mount
-1x Australia/ NZ charger
-1x USB download cable

1x SRM Amateur System ($700)
-1x Amateur Cranks (2x strain gauges & green/black/white sticker) 172.5mm with Dura-Ace Octalink BB(english thread). Accuracy +/-5%
-1x Wired Head Unit V(Black)
-1x Front wiring harness
-1x Plastic Handlebar mount(25.4)

Email me at d_w_rae@hotmail.com if interested.

2 comments:

  1. mmmmm..... wondering if I want to know how lame my roadie power output is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it would be that lame... but everyone gets a surprise when they first start using them

    ReplyDelete