Thursday, November 19, 2009

By Popular Request

I got asked about what races I'm thinking of doing in '10
Here is the short list for the time being.
(Note I haven't looked at any of the Road Races yet?

Nov-09

CORC XC

Dec-09
Alpine Assault
SCUM 60k
Corc XC

Jan-09
WSMTB 4hr
Bermagui Dirtsurfers twilight
Alpine Challenge (road)

Feb-09
National enduro 4hr
Husky 100
RTE 4hr
Otway Odyssey
WWS Lithgow


Mar-09
National 4hr Stromlo
Wagga 6+6hr
RTE 4hr
WWS Yellowmundi
Scody high country challenge (road)
MTB 101

Apr-09
Australian Marathon Champs
Brindi Epic (?)
Tumut 3hr
BMC Classic

May-09
Dirtworks 100k

7 comments:

  1. Alright, I will do mine....will look at yours and see if we can roadtrip together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you going to manage National enduro 4hr and Husky 100 in Feb? aren't these on the same weekend? Are you going to do a 'Kabush'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a work in progress ;) I know there are a couple of conflicts in there. Also have to do a bit of cost/ benefit analysis.

    I really want to the Otway again just to see how much I can improve from this year. But I know that it's an expensive race to do in terms of time and money (race entry, accomodation, travel).

    Things to think about....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, looking at it those two would be do-able timewise. Whether you would want to try backing up on the Sunday is the question.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 hours at Thredbo would be huge also. I dare you to do it anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.blackheartevents.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=194:the-enduro-details&catid=71&Itemid=192

    100k enduro run on SCUM tracks

    ReplyDelete