Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's gettin' dark

I think this morning was the first time I noticed how dark the AM has gotten. Summer is over, well almost. Daylight savings is coming to an end, and it's time to dust off the lights for the morning ride to work again.
Speaking of lights, I really can't emphasise enough the importance of having a good set. The number of people I see, on the odd day I drive to work without a decent set of lights is staggering. It's in the same boat as not wearing a helmet correctly or at all! I know that if I got hit out riding without lights, my wife would never let me ride again...ever!

Change of Plans
I was going to compete in the Mt Beauty 6hr enduro but have changed my mind. The driving would have been a killer so I decided to do this instead. Looks like a bit of fun and not too much driving involved. Just checked the calander and it's just over a month till I'm off to NZ to catch up with the relatives....should be fun!

Shout out to Chops who's competing in the BMC Mountains to Beach, currently in 20th place

No comments:

Post a Comment