Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Signing up to do dumb $hit

Signed up for a couple of "rides" for later this year and early next year.
First up is Fitz Challenge. I rode this last year and managed to finish in 7:15hr for the 207k so the goal this year is to crack the 7hr mark.

Course Profile- Fitz Challenge

The second ride I'm still not sure what I was thinking....it's the Alpine Challenge in Bright Victoria. And not only did I exceed my normal level of biting off more than I can chew but I signed up for the 260k loop which is new for next year.
If looking at that profile does scare you...you probably only weigh 63kg!



Powertap Joule Update
The cat escaped the bag a day early. The full pdf for the new headunit can be viewed here including all the new features....attitude, customizable, TSS, IF.
Though the price is sure to shock $US549 or $AU665...ouch

No comments:

Post a Comment